Here is an awesome list of baking soda life hacks and alternative uses to solve all kinds of common household problems! From cleaning your grill to making a natural air freshener. We’ve even got a few science experiments you can try using baking soda. Grab your sodium bicarbonate and let’s get baking!
Even though baking soda is highly safe you should always be careful when dealing with chemical reactions of any type. Eye protection should be worn and a flame extinguisher near by. If chemicals will be handled then safety gloves should always be worn. If you’re a minor, make sure you have adult supervision whenever you attempt any science experiments.
Topics covered in this video:
1. Learn how to clean your grill use baking soda
2. Make a natural air freshener
3. Get rid of heartburn or acid reflux
4. Get stains out of Tupperware and plastic containers
5. Make your own black serpents fireworks with sugar and baking soda
6. Baking soda and ketchup prank
7. DIY Carpet Cleaner
8. Set out a grease fire
9. Get rid of shoe odor
10. Naturally unclog a drain with baking soda and vinegar