This video will teach you how to cook “fried” Chicken Wings on a charcoal grill. They’re so crispy, you’ll swear they came right out of the fryer!
This video shares tips covering:
1. The 3 parts of a chicken wing – the wingtip, wing (wingette), and drummy (drumette)
2. How to trim a chicken wing
3. How many wings are consumed on Superbowl Sunday – it’s really unbelieveable!
4. An awesome recipe for chicken wing seasoning rub – http://redmeatlover.com/chicken-and-pork-seasoning-jojo-rub/
5. How long to cook wings on the grill for a crispy texture
6. The perfect location for grilling wings in a charcoal kettle grill
7. What to do while your wings are grilling (Spoiler alert – Drink beer and watch the game!)
8. How to cook simple and ridiculously good chicken wings (of course)
Find more of Red Meat Lover around the web at: http://redmeatlover.com/