This video will teach you how to cook “fried ” Chicken Wings on a charcoal grill. They’re so crispy, you’ll swear they came here right out of the fryer!
This video shares tip-off encompassing 😛 TAGEND
1. The 3 parts of a chicken wing- the wingtip, wing( wingette ), and drummy( drumette)
2. How to trim a chicken wing
3. How many wings are eaten on Superbowl Sunday – it’s really unbelieveable!
4. An awesome recipe for chicken wing seasoning scratch – http :// redmeatlover.com/ chicken-and-pork-seasoning-jojo-rub /
5. How long to cook wings on the grill for a crispy texture
6. The perfect place for grilling wings in a charcoal kettle grill
7. What to do while your wings are grilling( Spoiler alert- Drink beer and watch the game !)
8. How to cook simple and ridiculously good chicken wings( of course)
Find more of Red Meat Lover around the web at: http :// redmeatlover.com /