Whenever it’s time to hit the gym, one of the most critical pieces needed to increase performance is the music playing through your headphones.
Having a good classic rock workout playlist just marked by decade, like ‘80s workout playlist’ is always an easy way to make sure that there is never a need to keep skipping tracks over and over until some thing adrenaline pumping comes along. When that critical classic rock song starts playing, the extra rep or mile suddenly becomes a little easier to achieve.
Having only one playlist can, over time, become boring so it is good to have a good mix of workout playlists to choose from. Decade specific playlists are a fantastic way to keep this interesting. Using 80s classic rock songs for a workout has always been an awesome way to help push me a little further while keeping the variety of music changing all the time.
Ten Of The Best 80s Classic Rock Songs For A Workout Are:
10. White Wedding, Billy Idol (1982)
9. I Wanna Rock, Twisted Sister (1984)
8. I Love Rock ‘N’ Roll, Joan Jett and The Blackhearts (1981)
7. Paradise City, Guns ‘n Roses (1987)
6. Back In Black, AC/DC (1980)
5. Eye Of The Tiger, Survivor (1982)
4. Born In The USA, Bruce Springsteen (1984)
3. Crazy Train, Ozzy Osbourne (1980)
2. The Final Countdown, Europe (1986)
- Dr. Feelgood, Motley Crue (1989)