Last night, we got a new episode of our beloved Big Bang Theory. You know what that means. It’s recap time! Before the episode aired, I posted a special spoilers article. I didn’t give everything away, it was more like a sneak peek. So, before we go into the recap, let’s refresh what I already told you.
Recap Before the Recap
• Sheldon and Amy are seen complaining about the bathroom schedule. Sheldon argues that Penny and Leonard like it. They deny it. Sheldon and Amy realize that they need to reach a compromise.
• At the comic book store, Howard and Raj are at the register buying comic books from Stuart. Howard says that he and Bernadette are planning a vacation to Palm Springs before the baby arrives.
• Back at the apartments, the bickering continues between Penny, Leonard, Sheldon, and Amy. Sheldon says he is male and needs to spread his DNA. Amy says we are sleeping together once a year, how much more spreading do you need? Ouch. Looks like things between Amy and Sheldon are coming to a head.
• Howard is reading a baby book while Bernie is throwing up off-scene in the bathroom. She has a definite baby bump now. Howard says the baby book says you should not be getting morning sickness any more. Bernie comes out and is clearly not feeling well. They decide to spend their vacation at home, and to keep it a secret from their friends. Uh-oh.
• Next, Penny is seen driving Sheldon in her car. Sheldon complains about how difficult Amy is to live with. Penny questions whether she is more difficult than Sheldon is to live with. Sheldon complains that Amy eyes him like a piece of meat, and Penny says that Leonard often gives her an approving thumbs up. Sheldon says that for once, he would like to be appreciated for his mind.
• We rejoin the Wolowitzes as Howard is rubbing Bernie’s feet, and is joking around doing magic tricks. They hear a noise like the door opening, and footsteps. Howard jumps around in a panic, neither has their cell phone in the bedroom Bernadette says she has her iPad. Howard says sure, you can e-mail 9-1-1. Then they hear a bubbling sound. They look out their window and see Stuart relaxing in their hot tub. He does not see them.
The Rest of the Episode
Leonard and Amy are discussing Sheldon in 4A. Leonard describes him as the worst. However, Amy considers him high maintenance. Amy has never lived with anyone before and as Leonard adds, she is starting out with Sheldon Cooper. Amy adds that he posted a sign in the bathroom showing the number of days in a row that he didn’t find one of her hairs on the soap. Leonard’s record was six.
Watching Stuart from their bedroom, Bernadette thinks that it’s fun. It’s like having a fish tank.The back porch lights come on and out walks Raj in his swim trunks. Raj jumps in the seemingly empty hot tub, then Stuart pops up gasping for air. Raj screams at him asking what he was doing there. Stuart comes over whenever he thinks that the Wolowitzes aren’t home. Once he hid in the bushes pretending to be a raccoon. Bernadette snaps at Howard that she was sure it wasn’t a raccoon.
I’m going to run past my word limit. So we will continue this in part 2.