Are you interested in playing Pokémon GO? If you are but haven’t done so yet on your Apple iOS device then here’s a handy step-by-step guide on how to download and install one on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the App Store Icon.
2. While in the App Store, type Pokémon GO into the search bar and it should give you relevant results.
3. Tap on the Pokémon GO Icon, and it should be the one by Niantic Inc. since that is the official Pokémon GO app.
4. While on the Pokémon GO page, tap the install button to install Pokémon GO onto your phone.
5. Once the download and installation completes, tap the Pokémon GO icon on your home screen to start the app and enjoy playing Pokémon GO.
Photo Source: Yugatech