Since I am doing a quotes list, I decided that each character will get two lists. One for funny quotes and the other for more touching, sentimental quotes. These quotes were picked by me by using the quotes section on the Big Bang Theory’s site. These are not a reflection of the fan base, just me. But you find a quote you like anyway.
10. Penny: Do I really force you to do things you don’t want to?
Amy: Yeah, but it’s okay.
Penny: How is it okay?
Amy: I promised myself if I ever got friends I’d do whatever they said. Really, I’m lucky you found me before a cult did.
Why I Picked It: Though it is a bit sad, that is always the place where humor is found. The cult bid is funny.
9. Amy: Do you have any idea how hard it is to laugh at a knock knock joke that starts “Knock Knock Knock, Amy. Knock Knock Knock, Amy. Knock Knock Knock, Amy”?
Why I Picked It: Amy does have a point there.
8. Amy: A guest in my trundle bed and a boy at my door. I wish I could tell thirteen-year-old me it does get better.
Why I Picked It: It’s a classic Amy quote.
7. Amy: Jewelry? Seriously? Sheldon, you are the most shallow, self-centered person I have ever met! Do you really think another transparently manipulative – Oh, it’s a tiara! Put it on me, put it on me, put it on me, put it on me.
Why I Picked It: Because that esculated quickly.
6. Amy: Okay, what is going on?
Penny: We just want you to be prepared for any surprises that could happen tomorrow.
Amy: What surprises?
Bernadette: We don’t want to spoil anything, but you should know that Sheldon said he’s ready to be physical.
Amy: You shut your damn mouth! You actually heard him say this?
Penny: Yes, he said he wants to do something to show you how much you mean to him.
Amy: I can’t believe it. I don’t know what to say.
Bernadette: Well, we’re really happy for you and we know how much-
Amy: I do know what to say. Let’s get me waxed!
Why I Picked It: That is a very funny outburst.
5. Amy: I guess it must have been back when I was in the Girl Sprouts.
Bernadette: Girl Sprouts?
Amy: My mom made it up as an alternative to the Girl Scouts. She didn’t want me selling cookies on some street corner like a whore.
Why I Picked It: Why does Amy’s mom think selling cookies is dirty? Cookies are awesome.
4. Sheldon: I have some odd freckles on my buttocks. Can I make an appointment for you to look at them?
Emily: Erm, okay, I guess.
Amy: I’m with him three years, nothing. She’s with him two minutes and he’s taking his pants off.
Why I Picked It: Yeah! What’s up with that, Sheldon?
3. Stuart: Can I help you find anything? Amy: A comic that doesn’t depict a woman whose bosom can be used as a flotation device.
Why I Picked It: Because it’s so true.
2. Penny: Oh, it’s Leonard. He says Sheldon’s drunk and they’re gonna do karaoke if we want to join them.
Bernadette: That sounds fun.
Amy: Oh, no. Sheldon’s drunk texting me.
Bernadette: What’s it say?
Amy: “Would you like to sing karaoke with us.”
Bernadette: How is that a drunk text?
Amy: He used a period instead of a question mark. He’s so wasted.
Why I Picked It: I’m an English major. This is totally true.
1. Amy: If Sheldon proposed to me during sex, my ovaries would grab onto him and never let go.
Why I Picked It: It’s so weird. It’s too funny! Picture taken from: http://www.designntrend.com/