Maria explains that there are 3 different ways to go about acquiring a set of clubs for beginners 😛 TAGEND
1) Buy a brand new set off the rack and get custom fit( most golf stores offer free custom fitting if you purchase a new set of clubs ). However , note that as you learn video games and play more, your swing may change and these clubs might not fit your developed swinging and will need adjusting.
2) Look for a good employed situate of clubs online or at a local store. You can get a brand name situate for a fraction of the cost and might just “re going to have to” get the grips replaced and get them fit to your size/ swing.
3) Purchase a starter decide. This will be an inexpensive defined that includes the container and everything, but as you play more golf and develop your swinging, you might want to upgrade sets eventually.
No matter what – get fit and find out what specs you need BEFORE you are buying clubs to ensure you have clubs that fit your swinging and body type.
In words of what clubs are in your pouch, you obviously need the standard clubs such as
– Sand Wedge
– Pitching Wedge thru a 6 iron
– A combining of long irons, fairway timbers, or hybrids( based on what’s comfy ). to round out the set.
Subscribe to Our Channel to get more Golf Tips Click here