In the quest to attain a Greek god-like physique, you need to workout, remainder, and eat! In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, Pete& Pedro and Fashion Anchor says that all calories are not created equal with the quest for muscle mass. These are Alpha’s opinion. What is your favorite body constructing food?
Foods to Build Mass
1. Eggs – best bang for your buck. They’re affordable, great snack, and all 9 essential amino acids.
2. Lean beef – one of the best foods to put on serious quality size
3. Chicken breast – protein-packed option and a medium breast is the perfect portion
4. Cottage cheese – low fat or no-fat is super easy to grab. It’s casein protein, a slow digesting protein. The downsides are the dairy and sodium
5. Fish – cod, salmon, and tilapia are Alpha’s favorites.
6. Avocado – you need the fats for body functions
7. High quality protein powder
8. Oatmeal – low on glycemic indicator, maintains “youre feeling”, and high in fiber
9. Sweet potato – one of Alpha’s all time favorite foods, lower glycemic indicator than white potato
10. Whole grains – brown rice, quinoa, wheat berries
Check out the* NEW* ALPHA M. website: http :// alpham.com /