Since I am doing a quotes list, I decided that each character will get two lists. One for funny quotes and the other for more touching, sentimental quotes. These quotes were picked by me by using the quotes section on the Big Bang Theory’s site. These are not a reflection of the fan base, just me. But you find a quote you like anyway. These quotes may be bordering the heartwarming/funny line.
10. Amy: Arthur passing away was harder on Sheldon than he’s ready to admit. I’m really hoping this will cheer him up.
Bernadette: Me too. Although it might have been thoughtless of us to bake a Death Star cake.
Amy: No, it combines two of Sheldon’s favorite things: chocolate chips and the ability to destroy a planet at the touch of a button.
Why I Picked It: They wanted to cheer Sheldon up, So sweet!
9. Amy: Bernadette, I want to thank you for allowing me to be your maid of honor. I also want you to know that I will be happy to do it again if this marriage craps out.
Why I Picked It: Amy didn’t have friends growing up. She had a crazy mother. Seeing her get so excited about Bernadette’s wedding made me smile.
8. Sheldon: Oh, that’s nonsense. I proclaimed my love for you. And the last time I looked in your eyes was when you thought you had conjunctivitis.
Amy: Other than the fact I had it that was a magical night
Why I Picked It: Any Shamy moments are sweet.
7. Amy: I came as quickly as I could.
Penny: Ok, why?
Amy: To comfort you, of course. Sheldon told me about Leonard dating Rajesh’s sister, so I high-tailed over here to pick up the pieces of your broken heart.
Penny: Amy, I’m fine.
Amy: You don’t have to be strong for me. Now, let’s talk about Priya, that man-stealing bitch.
Why I Picked It: Amy just wanted to be a good friend to Penny and I also disliked Priya.
6. Amy: Before I met you, I was a mousey wallflower. But look at me now. I’m like some kind of downtown-hipster-party girl with a posse, a boyfriend and a new lace bra that hooks in the front, of all things!
Why I Picked It: Amy finally has friends.
5. Amy: Sheldon, I’m going to ask you something, and I’d like you to keep an open mind.
Amy: At this moment, I find myself craving human intimacy and physical contact.
Sheldon: Oh, boy. You know ours is a relationship of the mind.
Amy: Proposal, one wild night of torrid lovemaking that soothes my soul and inflames my loins.
Sheldon: Counterproposal, I will gently stroke your head and repeat “Aww, who’s a good Amy?”
Amy: How about this? French kissing, seven minutes in heaven culminating in second base.
Sheldon: Neck massage, then you get me that beverage.
Amy: We cuddle. Final offer.
Sheldon: Very well. Oh, boy.
Why I Picked It: All Amy wants is love!
This article will be continued in a part 2