DEATH: This All-Inclusive Tourist Resort May Have Drugged Americans…

3603

Various “Drugging” Reports From All-Inclusive Destinations

Cancun Resort | Photo Credit Cheap Caribbean

The allure of an all-inclusive tour attracts many American families to overseas resorts each and every year, but that may be coming to an end. Despite the endless drinks and meals, which means carefree relaxation, a few families have started to experience uncommon black outs from the alcohol.

Some of the reports sounded like the drugging may have occurred due to robbery, while another sounded more like sexual assault. Finally, one sounded like extortion and another even led to a death.

Abbey Connor Pulled From Pool 

Resort Tragedy | Photo Credit JS Online

The Journal Sentinel writes:

“The scene at the swim-up bar at the Mexican resort where Abbey Conner was pulled listless from the pool in January was full of young tourists last month when an attorney hired by Conner’s family showed up.”

“It wasn’t surprising. It was a typical scene at an all-inclusive five-star resort where foreigners from both sides of the equator flock to escape their cold winters. But as he watched, the attorney noticed something disturbing. ‘They serve alcoholic drinks with alcohol of bad quality and in great amounts, mixing different types of drinks,’ he wrote in his native Spanish.”

Family Loses A Daughter, Nearly Loses A Son

Resort Tragedy | Photo Credit JS Online

People writes:

“IBEROSTAR personnel acted with urgency, following established protocols. The hotel’s onsite doctor, security personnel, and paramedics immediately responded and provided medical assistance. Abigail and Austin were both transported to the hospital in ambulances,” Iberostar stated in an email to PEOPLE.”

“Austin Conner was admitted and was later declared to be in stable condition, having been found face down in the pool. However, Abigail was unresponsive with a cracked collarbone. After being transferred to a hospital in Cancun and later to Broward Health Medical Center… the family decided to withdraw her from a respirator after doctors revealed she was brain-dead on January 12, and the 20-year-old passed away.”

disqus-arrow
You Might Like