If you are one of the multitudes of people interested in playing Pokémon GO, you will need to download and install it into your smartphone first. Here’s a quick guide on how to install Pokémon GO onto a phone running on Android OS.
- Tap on the Google Play Store Icon
- While in the Play Store, type Pokémon GO into the search bar and it should give you relevant results
- Tap on the Pokémon GO Icon, and it should be the one by Niantic Inc. since that is the official Pokémon GO app.
- While on the Pokémon GO page, tap the install button to install Pokémon GO onto your phone.
- Once the download and installation completes, tap the Pokémon GO icon on your home screen to start the app and enjoy playing Pokémon GO.
Image Source: Megebyte